The Member Services Manager will be involved in the development of all member services relating to the front desk at Rollingwood Athletic Club. The primary objective is to create a positive, communicative, efficient department that works closely with all other departments and provides great customer service to our members and guests.
● Responsible for hiring, training, and managing.
● Ensure that the front desk area is safe, efficient and functional for staff. Conduct an area walk-through as needed with the Maintenance Director, develop lists, and be accountable for its execution.
● Create or update the necessary procedures and policies as staff grows and turns over, ensure the staff is capable, and as efficient as possible.
● Keep the members and staff informed of all club activities, working closely with all managers to stay informed.
● Oversee the deli inventory, ordering, and waste, adjusting with the members, seasons, events and sales. Monitor the beverage order, doing weekly inventory and placing the order as needed.
● Work at least 12-15 hours weekly on the shift schedule, and about 5 management hours per week for scheduling, training, overlap and management duties.
● Review payroll sheets; work with the Business Office for training.
● Manage the shift schedule to meet the budgetary goals.
Have fun!!! We work in the fitness industry to promote health and wellness. Ensure that those who belong here, young and old, have a positive experience each and every time they visit.
RAC is searching for someone passionate about helping people improve their lives, and driven by the challenge of working with all fitness levels, ages and health conditions, become a part of our team. Our goal is to enhance people’s lives through fitness, fun and wellness education in a family-friendly, multigenerational environment.
Applicants need to hold current nationally accredited Personal and/or Pilates Training Certificates (and/or fitness related college degree) from NASM, NSCA, ACSM, NCSF, ACE, AFAA, NESTA – STOTT PILATES, PMA, NETA, The Pilates Coach, PAI, PHI, or Power Pilates.
RAC is searching for individuals who enjoy working with children. Having fun while playing with kids, doing crafts, or engaging in fitness activities is all a part of the position of working in our Kids Klub or Junior Lounge. Previous work experience with children is required. Job requirements include; working with age groups 6 months to 12 years of age, ability to ensure a safe, engaging, and fun environment for all children in our care, flexible availability in the morning and late afternoon/evening hours, and flexibility to work approximately 15-20 hours a week. First Aid and CPR certified is preferred.
RAC is seeking someone who loves working with people…any people! We strive to enhance our member’s lives through fitness, fun, and wellness education in a family-friendly, multigenerational environment. We are currently looking for a functional fitness instructor experienced/certified in Bootcamp, TRX and HIIT Training. If interested in joining our team, let us know.
If you have a passion for teaching Group Strength Training we are looking for you! Searching for Saturday availability that can start immediately. Bring your love for group fitness to our unique and beautiful setting tucked away near the American River in Fair Oaks. Immediate permanent and sub positions available. Group Fitness & CPR Certifications required.
RAC is looking for professional, dynamic, and energetic Aqua Instructors! We have an indoor heated pool and offer classes Monday-Saturday.
If you have experience teaching aqua classes and are available to teach on Saturdays from 9:00 – 10:00 AM or are interested in being a sub for our aqua classes, we would love to hear from you! Bring your love for the water to our unique and beautiful setting tucked away near the American River in Fair Oaks.
RAC is looking for someone who is as passionate about caring for the club as we are. Are you detailed oriented? Enjoy an active position with new tasks on a daily basis? Enjoy interacting with people and providing exceptional customer service? Join our multi-faceted maintenance team. General duties include janitorial work- maintaining locker rooms, tennis courts, fitness studios and club facilities as needed.